Scale your e-com
with a global leader
There are many e-commerce platforms on the market, but none offer as vast opportunities to expand your business as Magento.
How can Magento help your business?
Get a free demo
Book a demo and learn more about Magento
and how it can help your business.
Magento is an ideal choice for companies operating in multiple markets, expanding, or consolidating. Thanks to an intuitive admin interface, extensive omnichannel functionality, or seamless third-party integrations, it easily adapts to your needs.
The service-oriented architecture of the Magento platform is suitable for the implementation of headless and PWA solutions. Due to this architecture and high interoperability, the features can be complemented by external systems.
5000+ ready-to-use extensions
Magento ecosystem is the largest e-commerce market for thousands of features and pre-integrated solutions, saving your time and money. The vast majority of features have already been developed and can be easily purchased at Magento Marketplace.
Magento will never be out of date. It is constantly evolving.
A new version of Magento is released quarterly with updates and new functionalities.
400,000+ community members
The whole ecosystem benefits mainly from the vast community and its contributors who participate in the development of the platform.
Thanks to the benefits of extensive omnichannel, you will be in touch with your customers wherever possible. It allows you to easily create sites that provide a unique shopping experience multiplied by a huge range of personalization options.
Compared to other platforms, Magento offers above-standard content management. The result is rich content pages and advanced product descriptions directly integrated into the catalog using the native Page Builder.
With Magento, you can serve your B2B and B2C customers from one place. Use a wide range of B2B features, such as fast wholesale ordering, price negotiations, multi warehouse, B2B payments, etc. The Direct to Customer approach is so easy to apply.
Magento can be fully integrated with external systems or integration platforms. Magento API integrates with marketplaces, payment gateways, accounting systems, ERP, CRM, and other systems.
Integration with Adobe
Adobe closely integrates the Magento Commerce platform with Adobe Experience Cloud and other tools, making it a truly versatile solution for your e-commerce business.
Useful reporting and analytics
You will have all the data available in one place. Just define key metrics and turn data into easy-to-read and visually compelling reports to understand your customers and your business.
- We are certified Magento experts (Magento Professional Solution Partner, Adobe Silver Solution Partner), and our team consists of 150+ Magento professionals.
- We are part of the international Strix consortium within which we share resources and know-how.
- We have experience and references from complex projects.
- We are a healthy and stable Czech company with one owner and more than ten years of experience with Magento.
- We believe that transparency is the key to long-term cooperation.
- Thanks to the number of ready-to-use extensions, reasonable development costs, and automated processes, we significantly lower Time-To-Market and Total-Costs-of-Ownership.
- We use a complex CI/CD environment for orchestration and automation in development and operation.