Project advisory and Governance
Our project managers strive for one thing – the success of your e-commerce project. With the help of modern agile methodologies, we connect clients and teams so that the project or its partial parts are delivered to a specified extent, at a defined time and for agreed finances.
What we can help you with:
- Agile project management (SCRUM, Kanban, Scrumban, LeSS / SAFE)
- Definition of MVP (most valuable product) and subsequent phases of the project
- Regular supervision of the status of the project and its reporting
- Gradual handover of individual parts for the purpose of constant validation
- Agile coaching – the use of agile methodologies to increase team productivity
Why do we manage projects agile?
Our experience shows that projects managed with the help of traditional methodologies (ie as one big piece, which is initially planned and analyzed and only then delivered) do not always turn out successfully. Therefore, we prefer agile methodologies mainly for the following reasons:
- It is not easy to make all product decisions at the beginning of a project (at the beginning of a project it is very difficult to define a complete product and make the right decisions when planning.
- It is necessary to evaluate the finished solutions from the Magenta ecosystem and analysis in the closest possible cooperation of both teams during the whole project.
- Greater flexibility of the client for continuous decisions and changes.
- The unification of business processes into ready-made technologies requires close feedback and often leads to changes in assignments for improvement.
- Dividing the project into smaller parts and gradual validation allows you to respond to changes.
- Extreme dynamism of e-commerce compared to other segments.