Use global #1 B2B e-commerce platform
According to the Gartner and Forrester agencies, Magento is a global leader among the e-commerce platforms. Use the Magento to make the processes more effective and let your customers have an experience thanks to which they will be happy to return to you.
Digitalize your B2B processes
You know how it works. Your customer’s buyers spend hours and days on the phone, negotiating prices and filling out orders. Your employees, in turn, spend their time by preparing offers, processing orders, and planning logistics. What if all of this could be done much faster and easier?
Main Benefits of Magento for B2B:
- According to the ratings of the Gartner and Forrester agencies, a global leader among the e-commerce platforms
- 5000+ ready-to-use extensions, which save time, money and make your business easier for you
- High flexibility and scalability
- Ideal choice for companies operating in multiple markets, planning expansion or wishing to consolidate
- Service-oriented architecture is suitable for the implementation of headless & PWA solutions
- Great customer experience
- Easy reporting and analytics
It is not necessary to develop everything from scratch. What makes the Magento platform really powerful is its ecosystem with the largest number of ready-made functionalities at your fingertips at Magento Marketplace.
TOP B2B Functionalities
1. Fast Wholesale Order
- searching for products by SKU
- loading orders from a file or the purchase history
- setting of repeated order
3. Individualised catalogues and pricelists
- dynamic catalogues and price lists tailored to your customers
- various options of displaying and hiding of prices
- minimum order size
- possible integration with your ERP
5. Multi warehouse
- flexible solution for your entire logistic network with the possibility to create and manage various entities
7. B2B payments
- a range of payment terms and methods exactly according to your needs (and those of your client)
- integration with other platforms for checking the status of the client’s account
2.Price negotiation and order management
- possibility of individual and collective price negotiations
- adjustment of the offer depending on the quantity
- discount incentives
4. Multi-user business model
- assigning various user roles to sellers
- assigning an order to a specific seller
- checking the list of orders assigned to the seller
6. Building long-term relationships
- reward your clients with credit for future purchases
- turn refunds through credits into your profits
and thousands of others at marketplace.magento.com
We will guide you through the digital transformation
It may sound pathetic, but Magento is our passion. And we dare to say that thanks to that, we have this platform at our fingertips.
- Thanks to the number of ready-to-use functionalities, reasonable development costs, and automated processes, we significantly lower Time-To-Market and Total-Costs-of-Ownership.
- We have our own MageXo dev cloud for automation and deployment.
- If needed, our in-house team of 38 Prague – based professionals can be complemented with another 150 Magento professionals from the Strix consortium, with experience with extensive international e-commerce projects.
- We operate throughout Europe; we have foreign references on extensive projects.